rio de janeiro - 5 black KN95 masks
essential for travel. a better KN95.
Meet Rio de Janeiro — an upgraded KN95 in matte black that’s ready for travel. Made for crowded indoor spaces, its 6-ply technology, double filtration, odor-reducing activated charcoal, and streamlined profile keeps you healthy (and looking good) wherever you go.
what you get
- 5 black disposable KN95 masks (Rio de Janeiro)
- 5 plant-based biodegradable pouches for on-the-go storage
why you’ll love it
- Double filtration: >95% PFE
- 6 layers (including activated charcoal to reduce odors!)
- Highly breathable and lightweight
- Streamlined, modern profile (no duck face)
- Activated charcoal to reduce odors
- 6-ply construction including one water-resistant outer layer, two meltblown filters, one activated charcoal layer to reduce odor, and two moisture-absorbing inner layers
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free medical grade materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- Made in a socially responsible and sterile FDA-registered factory
- Plant-based, biodegradable storage pouches
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
- 9.05in x 3.22in / 23cm x 8.2cm
- Inside the layers: 1 black non-woven water-resistant outer layers, 2 white meltblown filters, 1 layer of activated charcoal, 2 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layers
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting