great barrier reef - 1 reusable water bottle
Made in Switzerland, our sustainable SIGG water bottle uses a single piece of nearly indestructible, high-quality aluminum that won’t alter the taste of your drinking water.
Every refill keeps plastic water bottles out of landfills and oceans — and marked with the Great Barrier Reef’s global coordinates as a reminder to reduce plastic and protect our amazing planet, this bottle is just one more way to keep doing good every day.
Each reusable water bottle is:
- Made with a single piece of high-quality, lightweight aluminum
- Totally leak proof (even upside down and with carbonated beverages)
- Minimal design, with white exterior coating and solid white cap
- Designed to be used over and over and over (it’s nearly indestructible)
- Resistant to fruit acid, keeping your water tasteless
- Made in Switzerland by SIGG, a manufacturer of high quality reusable water bottles with more than 100 years of tradition
- Food safe and free from any harmful chemicals including BPA, estrogen-mimicking substances, and phthalate
- Recyclable aluminum bottle — although you’ll want to keep it forever
- Hand wash
- Packaged using a biodegradable box made with 100% post-consumer waste to save trees
- Capacity 33.8 oz / 1 liter