copenhagen - 5 khaki KN95 masks
everyday health. breathe happy.
Meet Copenhagen — an upgraded KN95 in khaki that’s ready for travel. Made for crowded indoor spaces, its 6-ply technology, double filtration, and streamlined profile keeps you healthy (and looking good) wherever you go.
what you get
- 5 disposable KN95 masks in khaki (Copenhagen)
- 5 biodegradable pouches for on-the-go KN95 storage
why you’ll love it
- Double filtration - >95% PFE
- 6 layers
- Highly breathable and lightweight
Modern, flat profile (no duck face!)
- 6-ply technology: water-resistant exterior, 2x meltblown filter, 3x moisture-absorbing interior
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- Made in a socially responsible and sterile FDA-registered factory
- Individually wrapped in plant-based, biodegradable pouches
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of Copenhagen, Denmark — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
- 9.05in x 3.22in / 23cm x 8.2cm
- Inside the layers: 1 black non-woven water-resistant outer layers, 2 white meltblown filters, 3 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layers
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting