santorini - 5 navy KN95 masks
Meet the Santorini KN95 — our everyday medical mask's best friend made especially for high risk close encounters like travel and crowded indoor spaces.
Ultra-comfy and designed with a streamlined profile, our Santorini KN95 mask has a secure fit and six powerful layers (including two melt-blown filters and a unique activated charcoal layer to reduce odors) to filter >95% of particles.
This navy mask is marked with the global coordinates of Santorini, Greece, as a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
This single-use KN95 mask set features:
- 5 disposable KN95 masks in navy (Santorini)
- Individually wrapped in plant-based, biodegradable pouches for grab-and-go use and storage
- Superior filtration: >95% PFE
- 6-layer construction featuring one navy water-resistant outer layer, two black meltblown centers, one activated charcoal layer, and two moisture-absorbing inner layers
- Secure, comfortable fit — highly breathable and lightweight
- Streamlined, modern profile
- Super soft, no-tug ear loops
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
sign up to get notified
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page