milan - 30 black face masks
Meet Milan, our matte black disposable medical mask that’s totally timeless and just a touch edgy.
The Milan mask is marked with the Milan’s global coordinates as a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion or where we live.
This single-use medical mask set features:
- 30 disposable matte black masks
- 2 evolvetogether™ sustainable mask keeper for on-the-go storage
- Superior filtration offering >98% BFE and >95% PFE
- Certified Medical Grade Type IIR by SGS, a world leader in consumer product testing
- 4-ply construction featuring two black non-woven outer layers, one white meltblown center, and one white non-woven inner layer. Please note that the black mask’s 4-ply construction ensures a 100% black matte look but it still offers the same tested breathability and filtration as our other masks.
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
Please allow 2 to 3 business days for processing in addition to the estimated shipping time chosen at checkout to receive your order.
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page