we stand together - 7 black face masks
Doing good starts with caring about each other — and why we stand together against racism and hate. For each matte black We Stand Together mask purchased, we’re donating to nonprofits like the ACLU and Asian Americans Advancing Justice who are continuing the fight for equality and justice, safely.
This single-use medical mask set features:
- 7 disposable matte black masks
- 1 sustainable mask keeper for on-the-go storage
- Superior filtration: >98% BFE and >95% PFE keeps you healthy — and keeps out viruses, bacteria, allergens, and pollution
- Certified Medical Grade Type IIR by Nelson and SGS, world leaders in consumer product testing
4-ply construction featuring two black non-woven outer layers, one white meltblown center, and one white non-woven inner layer. Please note that the black mask’s 4-ply construction ensures a 100% black matte look but offers the same tested breathability and filtration as our other masks.
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
All orders are prepared for shipment within 2 to 3 days, excluding weekends. The carrier will then process and ship your order based on the shipping method chosen at checkout.
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page