high-performing. >99.95% biodegradable.
Meet San Francisco — a biodegradable KN95 in soft white that has 5-ply technology, double filtration, and a flat profile to keep you (and the planet) healthy whether you’re navigating crowded indoor spaces, increased air pollution, or intense allergies.
in stock between 03.01.2023 and 03.15.2023
what you get
- 10 white biodegradable KN95 masks (San Francisco)
why you’ll love it
- >99.95% biodegradable (by weight)
- Meets current KN95 standards: GB2626-2019
- Double filtration: >95% BFE, >95% PFE
- Proven protection: SGS and Nelson tested
- 5 breathable layers
- Flat, modern profile (no duck face!)
- Mask: 100% biodegradable PLA
- 5-ply technology: 2x water-resistant exterior, 2x meltblown filter, moisture-absorbing interior
- Earloops: 82% biodegradable PLA, 18% non-biodegradable spandex
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- Made responsibly in the USA at an FDA-registered factory
- >99.95% biodegradable: made with renewable plant starches to decompose in months or years
- 100% certified compostable components (excluding ear loops)
- Packaging: 100% biodegradable and reusable pouch printed with soy ink
- Support the cause you care about most — select a nonprofit at checkout and we’ll donate 1% of your purchase (at no cost to you!)
how to dispose
Toss the entire mask (including ear loops) into the trash to dispose — or remove the ear loops before composting. We’re working on a stretchy 100% biodegradable ear loop, but right now they require a small amount of spandex to ensure a snug fit.
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in San Francisco, California — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
Located at the foot of Market Street, the Ferry Building is the portal to San Francisco. It’s also home to one of the country’s most well-known farmers markets: the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market. Here, local artisans, farmers, and small regional producers share their products and knowledge with the community while celebrating San Francisco’s unique melting pot of culture and cuisines.
- Industrial composting certifications for all components (excluding ear loops): EN-13432/OK Compost S478/Seedling 7W2030
- 8.15in x 3.15in / 20.7cm x 8.0cm
- Inside the layers: 2 white non-woven water-resistant outer layers, 2 white meltblown filters, 1 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layer
- 95% PFE: 0.075 micron NaCL 30/L min
- Total Inward Leakage: <8%
- Inflammability: <3.5 seconds
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting