glacier bay - 32 biodegradable bags
everyday living. plants, not plastic.
Meet Glacier Bay, a biodegradable storage bag that’s made from plants, not plastic — perfect for storing everything from grab-and-go sandwiches to organizing toiletries.
what you get
- 32 total sandwich-sized disposable storage bags
why you’ll love it
- Made with renewable plants
- 100% compostable and biodegrades within 24 weeks
- Freezer safe
- Multi-use design: sturdy enough for re-use
- SGS tested BPA-free
- Made with 100% renewable plants, not plastic.
how to use
- Store everything from craft supplies and travel toiletries to sandwiches and snacks — simply store, seal, and stash
- Toss in the trash or compost — but please don’t litter.
- Do not use in the microwave, to store liquids, or to store items over 70℉ / 21°C
- For best performance, use within 6 months of purchase. Unlike traditional plastic that looks brand new after hundreds of years, these disposable bags will naturally degrade over time (we think that’s a good thing)!
- Unlike traditional plastics that take hundreds of years to decompose, this storage bag is compostable and will naturally biodegrade in just 24 weeks
- Biodegradable packaging made from 100% post-consumer waste to save trees
- Made in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Alaska’s Glacier Bay — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
- Non-toxic: SGS-tested to be BPA-free
- Sandwich sized: 16.5cm x 14.9cm / 6.5in x 5.87in