color multipack - 28 face masks
Mix it up and save 10%
Can’t pick a fave color? Try them all with this value 28 color multipack including our everyday disposable medical masks in MILAN, NYC, AMAZONIA and TOKYO — each marked with its own geographic coordinates as a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
Each adult color multipack mask set features:
- 28 total masks: 7 classic white disposable medical masks (NYC), 7 matte black masks (Milan), 7 custom green masks (Amazonia) and 7 gray masks (Tokyo)
- 4 mask keepers for convenient, on-the-go storage (one included in each mask set)
- All masks provide superior filtration >98% BFE and >95% PFE and are Certified Medical Grade Type IIR by Nelson and SGS, world leaders in consumer product testing
- 3-layer medical mask construction featuring a water-resistant outer layer, a meltblown center, and a water-absorbing inner layer
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Highly breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
All orders are prepared for shipment within 2 to 3 days, excluding weekends. The carrier will then process and ship your order based on the shipping method chosen at checkout.
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page