amazonia - 30 green face masks
Meet Amazonia, our everyday disposable medical mask on a mission to help the planet. For each custom green mask purchased, we’re donating a mask and a portion of the proceeds to One Tree Planted to help plant trees and protect volunteers at community planting events.
This custom green mask is marked with the global coordinates of the Amazon River as a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live — and to protect one of our earth’s greatest resources.
This mask set features:
- 30 disposable custom green masks
- 3 sustainable mask keepers for on-the-go storage
- Superior filtration: >98% BFE and >95% PFE keeps you healthy — and keeps out bacteria, allergens, and pollution
- Certified Medical Grade Type IIR by Nelson and SGS, world leaders in consumer product testing
- 3-ply construction featuring one green water-resistant outer layer, one black meltblown center, and one white water-absorbing inner layer
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
All orders are prepared for shipment within 2 to 3 days, excluding weekends. The carrier will then process and ship your order based on the shipping method chosen at checkout.
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page