amazonia - 7 kids green face masks
sign up to get notified
everyday health. made for kids.
Meet Amazonia, our kid-sized green disposable everyday medical mask that comes with DIY mask decals — and supports community tree-planting events around the globe!
what you get
- 7 green disposable medical masks (Amazonia)
- 1 sheet of non-toxic mask decals
why you’ll love it
- Superior filtration: >98% BFE and >95% PFE keeps out bacteria, allergens, and pollution
- Certified Medical Grade Type IIR
- Proven protection: SGS and Nelson tested
- Playground-proof: ultra lightweight and highly breathable
- DIY decals make mask wearing fun
- Minimal, mix-and-match style with a kid-approved fit
- 3-ply technology: water-resistant exterior, meltblown filter, moisture-absorbing interior
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free medical grade materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- 10% of each mask sold helps One Tree Planted fund tree-planting projects and community volunteer events around the globe
- Made in a socially responsible and sterile FDA-registered factory
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of the Amazon River — a reminder to protect one of our earth’s greatest resources and that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
- Sized for kids 3 to 10 years old: 5.71in x 3.74in / 14.5cm x 9.5cm
- Great for adults with petite faces, too!
- Inside the layers: 1 green non-woven water-resistant outer layer, 1 black meltblown filter, 1 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layer
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting