malibu - 2.4oz natural hand sanitizer
natural. effective. hydrating. fresh.
Inspired by the warm Turkish welcome of pouring kolonya, a lightly scented and high-alcohol cologne, over a guest’s hands, our hand sanitizer only uses four (yes, f-o-u-r) plant-powered ingredients to naturally kill 99.9% of common germs — and lasts 1,000+ sprays.
Plus, each forever-recyclable aluminum bottle is marked with the global coordinates of Surfrider Beach in Malibu (near where our organic lemons are grown!) as a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
made with plants for people
80% ethyl alcohol from organic sugarcane, naturally kills 99.9% of common germs
|organic glycerine, keeps hands hydrated and happy, even after all-day use|
|organic lemon essential oil, naturally antimicrobial and energizing|
|organic bergamot essential oil, naturally antimicrobial and calming|
this clean and effective hand sanitizer features
- Four plant-powered ingredients: 80% ethyl alcohol from organic sugarcane, organic glycerine, organic lemon essential oil, and organic bergamot essential oil
- Long lasting: 1,000+ sprays
- Fresh lemon and calming bergamot organic essential oils have a natural scent that fades to neutral — no synthetics
- Use everywhere! Convenient spray bottle disinfects hands and other surfaces — no messy liquids or spills
- A forever-recyclable aluminum bottle keeps our planet clean, too
- Comes in completely biodegradable packaging made from 100% post-consumer waste to save trees
- Pediatrician tested
Vegan and cruelty-free
- Non-toxic. Made without gluten, sulfates, dyes, petroleum, artificial fragrances, formaldehyde donors, glycol, mineral oil, petrolatum, propylene, glycol, triclosan, benzalkonium, or chloride
- 2.4 oz (5 in tall)
- Made in New York