we stand together - 7 face masks
We believe good health belongs to everyone. That’s why we make affordable medical-grade disposable masks that don’t compromise comfort or style.
For each we stand together mask purchased, we will donate one mask to the ACLU and Covenant House New York to help protect Black Lives Matter protesters and homeless youth. To date, we’ve donated over 15,000 masks and counting to help continue the fight for racial justice and equality, safely.
Starts shipping on 08.20.2020
This set comes with 7 black masks and 1 evolvetogether™ sustainable mask keeper, perfectly pocket-sized for your wallet or handbag for on-the-go storage.
Each evolvetogether™ mask set features:
- Superior filtration BFE > 98% and PFE >95%
- 3-ply type IIR medical-grade construction: water-resistant outer layer, a melt blown center, and a water absorbent inner layer
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Convenient on-the-go mask keeper
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for antimicrobial/antiviral protection, clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page