paris - 30 navy face masks
Meet Paris, our everyday disposable medical mask that’s a true blue friend to orcas. For each mask purchased, a portion of the proceeds help One Tree Planted restore forests along rivers and streams in the Pacific Northwest — helping protect migrating orcas, whose main food source (salmon!) has been reduced due to loss of waterside forests and pollution.
This custom navy mask is marked with the global coordinates of Paris’ Notre-Dame as a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
This single-use medical mask set features:
- 30 disposable custom navy masks
- 3 evolvetogether™ sustainable mask keepers for on-the-go storage
- Superior filtration: >98% BFE and >95% PFE keeps you healthy — and keeps out bacteria, allergens, and pollution
- Certified Medical Grade Type IIR by Nelson and SGS, world leaders in consumer product testing
- 3-ply construction featuring one navy water-resistant outer layer, one black meltblown center, and one white water-absorbing inner layer
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
restocks between 05.05.2021 and 05.11.2021
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page