milan - 7 kids black face masks
Even the pickiest kids (and parents) love our highly breathable and super comfy kids’ masks. With simple colors (and optional mask-friendly decals!) for easy mix-and-match style, no-tug ear loops, and 3-ply technology, our kids’ masks offer 95% BFE (see ya later, bacteria) and 90% PFE (oh hey, fresh air) for unmatched protection, breathability and comfort.
Comfy. Safe. Fun. We consider that a win-win-win.
This set comes with 7 disposable black masks and 1 sheet of non-toxic decals for budding artists to show off their creativity.
Each evolvetogether™ kids' mask set is perfectly sized for ages 3-10 years old and features:
- Superior filtration: >95% BFE (bacteria filtration efficiency) and >90% PFE (particle filtration efficiency)
- 3-ply construction featuring a water-resistant outer layer, a meltblown center, and a water-absorbing inner layer.
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Breathable (playground proof — run and play all day!)
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Optional kid-friendly, non-toxic decals designed to decorate evolvetogether™ masks without leaving residue or affecting breathability
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaged in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Mask set comes in reusable and 100% recyclable packaging — perfect for storing multiple masks at home or away
- Shipped in 100% plant-based biodegradable packaging
PS - Not a kid but have a petite face? You’ll love our kids’ masks, too. Decals optional. 😉
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
Please allow 2 to 3 business days for processing in addition to the estimated shipping time chosen at checkout to receive your order.
- Mask Dimension 5.71” x 3.74” (14.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non-woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 95%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 90%
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page