good company set - 90 we stand together black face masks
save 10% on this set
Made for small businesses or larger groups, this value bundle includes 90 matte black, everyday disposable medical masks with a message — that we stand together against racism and hate.
A portion of the proceeds of this set supports the ACLU and Asian Americans Advancing Justice who are continuing the fight for equality and justice, safely.
Each single-use good company set features:
- 90 adult matte black disposable medical masks (We Stand Together)
- 9 mask keepers for convenient, on-the-go storage (three included in each mask set)
- All masks provide superior filtration >98% BFE and >95% PFE and are Certified Medical Grade Type IIR by Nelson and SGS, world leaders in consumer product testing
- 4-layer medical mask construction featuring a water-resistant outer layer, a meltblown center, and a water-absorbing inner layer
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Highly breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
restocks between 05.05 and 05.11
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page