amazonia - 7 face masks
We believe good health belongs to everyone. That’s why we make affordable medical-grade disposable masks that don’t compromise comfort or style.
For each sage green mask purchased, we will donate a mask and proceeds to One Tree Planted to help plant trees and protect volunteers at community planting events. Plus, coordinates of the Amazon River are marked on each mask — a small reminder to protect one of our earth’s greatest resources.
Starts shipping on 08.15.2020
This set comes with 7 sage green masks and 1 evolvetogether™ sustainable mask keeper, perfectly pocket-sized for on-the-go storage in your wallet or handbag.
Each evolvetogether™ mask set features:
- Superior filtration BFE > 98% and PFE >95%
- 3-ply type IIR medical-grade construction: water-resistant outer layer, a melt blown center, and a water absorbent inner layer
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Convenient on-the-go mask keeper
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for antimicrobial/antiviral protection, clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page