milan - 7 face masks
We believe good health belongs to everyone. That’s why we make convenient, single use medical-grade masks that are easy to style, comfortable and highly breathable.
The Milan — a matte black mask — is marked with NYC’s global coordinates as a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion or where we live.
This set comes with 7 black masks and 1 evolvetogether™ sustainable mask keeper, perfectly pocket-sized for for your wallet or handbag for on-the-go storage.
Each evolvetogether™ mask set features:
- Superior filtration BFE > 98% and PFE >95%
- Certified Medical Grade Type IIR by SGS, a world leader in consumer product testing
- 3-ply construction: water-resistant outer layer, a melt blown center, and a water absorbent inner layer
- Sterile, contactless processing and packaging in a FDA-registered PPE factory
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure, customized fit
- Breathable (runners love us!)
- Comfort ear loops for a super soft, no-tug fit
- Convenient on-the-go mask keeper
- Shipped in 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
Starts shipping between 10.02.2020 and 10.07.2020
- Medical grade Type IIR
- Mask Dimension 6.89” x 3.74” (17.5cm x 9.5cm)
- 3-ply mask with hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an inner absorbent non- woven layer.
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98% using a hydrophobic non-woven layer, melt blown center and an absorbent non-woven inner layer.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): > 95%
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Not intended for clinical settings or as a surgical mask
Read more on our FAQ page